POSTPONED – Stress: Recover and Reset (Milwaukee, USA)
15th May @ 9:00am - 4:00pm
Stress is an everyday burden that we must help our clients overcome. In this workshop will share research and life challenges that occur in daily life and also sports environments.
Discover innovative techniques and exercises that you can use with your clients to help enhance their health, recovery, strength and performance to promote positive outcomes in everyday tasks and activities. Be it around the house on the sports field or peak performance.
- Define types of stress and what drives it
- Understand how tissues respond to stress
- Discover innovative options to implement in recovery
- Reset tissues in preparation for performance
- Create and experience performance drills for clients