- This event has passed.
POSTPONED – SOMA Immersion Level 1 – (Milwaukee, USA)
16th May, 2020 - 17th May, 2020$899.00
The SOMA Immersion 1 is the first level of the SOMA educational experience consisting of 2 days of intensive hands-on learning.
The focus of the SOMA Immersion 1 is Awareness and Application.
SOMA is a self-care, tissue-management process you practically apply on yourself, members or clients to help them move, feel and live better.
SOMA enhances awareness of your tissues, allowing the reconnection your body requires for optimal movement, wellness and performance.
Creating an opportunity for you to live a quality of life with sustainability and enjoyment.
As movement professionals, becoming aware of ourselves, our bodies, and how we feel during movement is vital. Without awareness, we cannot truly understand movement, and more importantly, how to demonstrate the movement, or how to empathetically help others to move better.
- To expand, elevate, and empower your awareness & application
- Learn two (2) revolutionary applications that effectively engage the human being and produce instant changes!
Over the 2 days you will:-
- Experience and discover how you and your body moves and how you feel during movement
- Explore and interact with rhythm, timing and symmetry, and how these attributes operate in tissues during motion
- Discover and explore the osteo-myofascial rings
- Practice and apply the precise techniques for Self Osteofascial Engagement, Self Myofascial Engagement and Self Fascial Mobilisers
- Have a lot of fun!
- 2 Days of Personalised Coaching to enhance knowledge and application
- A TriggerPoint™ tool-kit
- SOMA t-shirt and bag
- FREE links to leading education including; Gray Institute, Anatomy Trains, Cadaver Dissection
- 95-page digital handout and 65-page SOMA Manual including programs
- Immediate skills to create positive outcomes and attract new clients