- This event has passed.
SOMA Immersion 1 – Wellington, New Zealand
16th March, 2019 @ 9:00am - 17th March, 2019 @ 5:00pm$899
The SOMA Immersion 1 is the first level of the SOMA educational experience?consisting of 2 days of intensive hands-on learning.
The focus of the SOMA Immersion 1 is Awareness and Technique.
As movement professionals, becoming aware of ourselves, our bodies, and how we feel during movement is vital. Without awareness we cannot truly understand movement, and more importantly, how to demonstrate movement, or how to empathetically help others to move better.
Technique for SOMA is not simply about making sure we “do it the right way”. Technique is about understanding the tissues we’re working with, how they respond to stimuli, how to best engage them, and how to precisely position and move to create instant change.
When we have awareness and technique, we are able to engage the human being and allow them to #feelsoma and #movefeellivebetter . For us as professionals, this will build stronger and longer lasting relationships guaranteeing longevity and success in the industry.
In SOMA Immersion 1, you will explore the depths of human motion through unique hands-on strategies to help you gain Awareness & Technique.
- To expand, elevate, and empower your awareness &?technique
- Learn 2 revolutionary?applications that effectively engage?the the human being and produce?instant change!
Over the 2 days you will
- Experience and?discover?how you and your body moves AND how you feel during movement
- Explore and interact with?rhythm, timing, and?symmetryand how these attributes operate in tissues during motion
- Discover and explore the osteo-myofascial rings
- Practice?and apply?precise technique for Osteofascial Release??and Fascial Mobilizers?
- HAVE A LOT OF FUN!