- This event has passed.
FITEX Conference – (Auckland, New Zealand)
22nd November, 2019 - 24th November, 2019
Stress is an everyday burden that we must help clients overcome. In this workshop we will share research and life challenges that occur daily especially in sports environments. Discover innovative techniques and exercises that you can use with your clients to help enhance their wellness, recovery, preparation, strength and performance. Promoting positive outcomes in everyday tasks and activities, be it around the house or on the sports field.
- Define types of stress and what drives it;
- Understand how tissues respond to stress;
- Discover innovative options to implement in recovery;
- Reset tissues in preparation for performance; and
- Create and experience performance drills for clients
All online registrations are to be completed through FITEX directly.
In this society, there more people running than ever before, with a multitude of sports plus fun runs, cross country, CrossFitters and other various themed events.
My question is always – how effective and safe are they?
I see many people in my practice that are constantly breaking down and injuring themselves due to lack of effective motion. This session will look at what it takes to create effective motion to allow the person to perform safely, effectively and optimally.
Incredibly powerful strategies that can instantly create a more successful athlete no matter what the challenge. Wouldn’t you want some of that?
- Observe and Identify the client running style;
- Implement effective drills to enhance the top to toe connection;
- Observe and discuss the outcomes of the strategies; and
- Experience the change in the running gait, empower the attendee.
When a client enters your environment how long have you got to connect with them? What will happen if you don’t? What do you need to know to make the session today most effective for the client?
The art of making your client de-stress and feel safe in your environment is often overlooked. Come and experience from a SOMA philosophy some secrets in creating a great experience for your client that will give you the optimum outcomes.
- Identify and define if the client is connected- to themselves/you;
- Discover the client aspirations for today;
- Gather information about the client without them knowing; and
- Glean information about their sense of being after connecting.