This program reconnects everyday movement patterns and improves the body’s fluid flow and tissue health. It focuses on reconnecting the ankle, knee, pelvic, and shoulder rings to the brain.
The movements mimic the necessary patterns that we require to remain mobile, stable, and strong in life.
The Program is broken into various sections:
- Metric: Performed to check how you feel and move prior to the session
- Movement Preparation: Engaging the tissues prior to loading them with force
- Strength: Challenges that build resilience in all of the tissues 3 dimensionally
- Movement Recovery Fascial Mobilisers and Vibration pad that reset the tissues, providing stability and mobility for the necessary complexes
- Re-metric: Measurement of the outcomes of the session
Day 1: Preparation and Recovery.
Day 2: Strength and SME vibration elements out of Preparation and Recovery. Or just strength.
Day 3: Rest day or just SME vibration elements.
Then, repeat process
- Perform each of the movements for 20-30 seconds.
- Start off with doing one of each of the exercises until you feel confident and less fatigued to progress to more.
- The resistance (band) or weight, will depend on what you have in your environment, always start lighter than you think and progress when you feel you are ready.
- Focus on the rhythm and timing of the movements, slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. Listening to how your tissues feel, is the key here, less is more!
- SME is the vibration elements (no movement required)
- SFM are the movement elements. There is an instructional and exercise (non-instructional, video only) video for each movement.